Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wayne Baker

The newest Richardson arrived 9 days ago. Friday the 16th at 11:39pm. 21 more minutes and he would have had to share his birthday with at least 3 people. Molly, Amanda and Brandon.

Matthew made spicy curry coconut chicken for dinner that night. I thought it was a wives tale about the spicy food putting a woman into labor. Not even 10 minutes after we finished eating, I started contracting. I hung around in disbelief for well over and hour, counting the intervals. 7 minutes, 6 minutes, 5 minutes..... Apparently by this point, the loom on my face told Matthew and my mom that it was TIME TO GO! Sure enough, I was 3 cm dilated and having regular contractions every 4 minutes. They prepped me for surgery and out he came! Butt first.

To be continued..... bedtime for bonzo

No comments:

Post a Comment