Friday, August 17, 2012

All Babies Grow Up


My baby girl  Raelynn Ada will be 1 years old in a few weeks. Her body and spirit have grown so much over the past year. Wayne and Raelynn have already formed a bond, friendship that will last a lifetime. They make each other laugh, they make each other mad and yet still go to bed with the same loving smile towards one another. It warms my heart. My goals for her ,as with Wayne, are to raise them in healthy nurturing environment. Matthew and I, hand in hand, as we lead them to having the most fulfilling lives they possibly can. First teaching them independence and then interdependance. Because without being independent,  you can never be interdependent. Right? 




























2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful pictures sweetie. Some of those I have never seen before. Surprise Surprise. Yes, you and Matthew are doing such a great job with both of them. No doubt in my mind the love you 2 have for those babies and them for you. Love you bunches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got so many pictures. Pictures I never post because I don't like for people, just acquaintances, to know everything about my life/family. It's too reality show-ish. And we ALL know how much I hate reality shows. lol

    It was really weird at my 10 year reunion. I rarely keep up with anyone on FB. I just get on, do my business and get off. But it made me realize, EVERYONE was following me. People already knew I was pregnant, where I lived, what I was doing with my career, what Wayne looked like and how old he was. It was crazy. Why even bother having reunions when conversations are just repeating stuff they say they already know about you. Kinda weird if you ask me. And a bit awkward to be honest. That's why I stopped posting as much. Maybe conversations at my 20 year reunion won't be so bad.

    ReplyDelete